Friday, November 7, 2008

The beginning....

So, I'm not all that sure of what I'm doing, but this is a first time effort at trying to blog. I'm not all that computer savvy, but all my firneds that have blogs about their kids and all are adorable! So....I figured I'd try. Feel free to delete, or not read until things get exciting! Things that have happened lately...Sophie is growing like a weed, I swear just yesterday she was born! Now she's 15 months old, and will have a baby brother or sister in May. We are very excited, here are a few recent pictures of our little princess.

2 comments:

Russell said...

What a beautiful child, she must have great grandparents!

Donna said...

Fun! I'm too impressed you even have a blog. I just threw my Ipod across the room cuz I can't figure out how to turn up the volume...good for you! I'll look forward to reading all the updates and seeing Sophie's latest "looks" -- all of which are too cute! Love you all!