Monday, September 21, 2009

Girly Girl

I have always had a hunch that Sophie was a bit of a girly girl. Maybe it was the fact that she always asks for a "wipey" to wipe her hands, or maybe even the fact that she reminds me if I sit her down for a meal and there's no wipey on the table before she starts eating! Lord, I am pretty sure that with me as a mom and Nick as her dad, that she was doomed from the start. But these pictures definitely seal the deal that she's 100% girly girl....this is what she does ALL day long.

Dress up.....
More dress up......

And even MORE dress up!


2 comments:

Trish said...

Gisele and Sophie would have fun playing dress-up together! We have a girly-girl, too. Gisele asks to wear a dress just about every day (and we only have 2 for her, so that's not possible!) and if not a dress, a skirt.

Lizzie Collum said...

So funny...my little girl is the exact opposite. Does not care about clothes and is always taking off her shoes and just wants to play in the dirt and forget letting me fix her hair! Sophie is such a sweet girl! Brody is a cutie too. I feel like I don't really know him that well because until recently he was always sleeping in a sling!!