Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a busy but fun Thanksgiving this year! We all went to my aunt's house for dinner, and they had their pool heated so all the kids got to swim....so of course Sophie had a great time! We ate a lot of good food, played games afterwards and got to see my wonderful cousin and her fiancee (which we don't get to see fotne enough!) Then the next morning, Friday, we left for Louisianna for the weekend with my parents and my sister's family. It was hectic, but the kids had endless fun playing outside together and I just had fun spending time doing nothing with my family.
Gotta love a heated pool!
Not sure who got such a great laugh out of him, but thanks!
The kids made a tent outside and played in it for a while!
We had to stop halfway there to eat lunch, so picked up stuff at a drive thru and thought we might eat outside at a rest stop at some benches. Little did we know that there weren't many rest stops once you got into LA., so yes....as the kids started to cry we just stopped wherever we could find and it was an RV Park. That's when I really realized that I'm not a camper, although I was already pretty sure of that! Also, funny thing we noticed was that outside of the RV's some people had NICE cars, we saw an Infiniti and a Lexus.






No comments: