Thursday, May 27, 2010

South Padre

We went to South Padre with some friends a few days ago, and I was a little nervous since it was their first trip to the beach. I'm not a big fan of sand, and I know Sophie likes to be clean.....so I had no idea what to expect. We pretty much spent the entire trip helping Sophie jump over the waves and find shells in the sand, and chasing after Brody to keep him from crawling into the ocean waves! They had a great time and we got some great pictures of them having fun at the beach. Once we got home, I even thought Sophie would be excited to get in her own bed, but all she could talk about was how much she missed the beach and her friends! We will have to plan another beach trip soon.

This is how the trip started....sadly it was the total opposite on the way home!


Sorry, Blogger wouldn't let me move the picture around! Me helping Sophie jump over the waves.


We found a park with these cool swings.

Our little man hanging out in the sand....


Brody LOVED the sand, even when it was in his hair, eyes, mouth, and nose!


Me and Soph, and somehow Brody always ended up in the picture!




No comments: