Friday, August 13, 2010

Costa Rica

We are finally getting back into the swing of things are being in Costa Rica for 5 days for my sister's wedding. We had a great time without the kids, but missed them a lot everyday! We stayed in a beautiful house in Costa Rica with the rest of the bridal party, and Nick and I shared a room with my recently married cousin Carly and her husband Chad. We had a lot of fun spending time with them, and even conquered a fear with them on the zip lines! I'm not big on heights...but after a couple zip lines it got much easier. We also enjoyed my sister's wedding on the beach, although monsoon winds came through, it was a beautiful and fun wedding!

Here are just a few pics from the trip.

Check Spelling Nick and I at a restaurant that had the BEST food!


Nick and I at the rehearsal dinner...what a great view!


After the wedding, crazy wind=wild hair!

Just one of the 5 iguanas that waited on our doorstep in the mornings. They backed off once we fed them some fruit!

No comments: