Saturday, January 22, 2011

Family Dinner Time

As many of you know, my kids are CRAZY when it comes to food. They act as if they haven't eaten in days, every time food in near! So, ever since Sophie was born Nick and I have been feeding the kids dinner, putting them to bed, then eating dinner by ourselves. I decided about 3 weeks ago that we should start eating dinner as a family. I remember many family dinners from when I was little, and would love for the kids to have the same memories. I guess I will consider it my New Year's Resolution, since I didn't really make one this year. It puts a little more pressure on me, since that means I have to have dinner ready on the table every night about 6:30pm, and I haven't made it a habit of cooking much...ever! But I figure, it's worth it to have the family eating at the same time around one table. We will see how it goes!

No comments: