Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 already!?!

I cannot believe that my little boy is 2 already! It feels funny with Brody turning 2, because by the time Sophie turned 2 she already had a little brother! So it's nice to just enjoy Brody getting older and turning 2, without anything being chaotic. Brody enjoyed his birthday, on Wednesday. I made him birthday pancakes that said "2" with whip cream on top. Then we headed to the yogurt place with some friends to play and eat ice cream. After nap time, I let him open a present from my aunt, who won't be able to attend Brody's family party on Saturday. He got a tool bench, and plays with it all day! We all had a fun day, and I cannot believe my little baby is pretty much, an official toddler.








At dinnertime, I stuck a candle in his chicken nugget! Thought I'd let him practice blowing out a candle so he'd be a pro at his party.



No comments: