Friday, April 3, 2009

These days

A little tidbit about things to look forward to. This morning, Nick, Sophie and I went to Brenham to get pictures with the bluebonnets. The photographer was great, especially since Sophie doesn't do much "posing" for pictures! We tried to get a few good family ones as well, since that hasn't happened ever. The photographer said she'll be getting me the CD with the pictures by Good Friday, so we'll see how they turn out.

Also, I had another routine Dr. appt. yesterday. It was rushed due to Bryan having to go deilver baby #4 of the day! But he did tell me that I need to go back to have another growth scan done at the hospital (yes, that makes #3). He isn't sending me back because he's worried though, he just wants to make sure Brody's growing, and to see how much he weighs. I think he just doesn't want to be caught off guard, like he was with Sophie. Because she had obviously stopped growing long before he took her out. The scan appt. is set for April 15th, then I go back to see my Dr. the 17th. It should be a pretty good estimate of Brody's weight, because I will probably be induced April 30th, just 2 weeks later.

That's all the news these days, just getting ready for Easter, and having Sophie practice her egg hunting. She pretty much just finds 2 eggs, and bangs them together....not caring about anything else!

No comments: