Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Stuff

I have been trying out some new products lately and they have amazed me! I have always wanted to "go green" in some ways, such as cleaning products, but I always have a problem sticking to it when they don't clean as well as the regular products. I also have stressed out about cleaning products because I hate how bad they are for the kids, especially when they touch the surfaces after I've cleaned them. So I have been using environmentally friendly and organic dishwasher powder, multipurpose cleaner, detergent, and children's vitamins. Everything is super concentrated, so the products last forever! To use the all purpose cleaner, all you have to use is 1/4 tsb. of it with 16 oz. of water..and it cleans everything. Just thought I'd share, especially with all the mommies who always want the best stuff around their kids!

No comments: