Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Weekend

We had a GREAT July 4th weekend! Nick, Sophie and I headed to Austin Friday morning so the girls could make it to the bridal luncheon. My cousin, Carly, got married to a wonderful guy over the weekend. We had decided to leave Brody with my in-laws since we would be out late every night, and would have a very busy schedule. It was a total change to have only 1 child for 4 days, but we missed Brody terribly!! We went out to dinner Friday night for my B-day, and had wonderful Mexican food. Saturday was the rehearsal lunch, then Sunday was the wedding. Sophie was the flower girl, so naturally I was very worried about what she would do...and if she would even walk down the aisle! But, once we put her leotard, tu tu, and glitter shoes on, she's was all business! She was great at the wedding, and even stayed up dancing until 11. It was a fun weekend, and we're very proud of Carly and Chad!

Eating Mexican food or my B-day

Bridesmaids at the Bridal Luncheon


Amy and I after hair and make up

Sophie and I in our wedding attire


Sophie with Carly.....cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love this post :) I'm so glad you and Soph played such a big role in my big day!