Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sophie's X-mas Dance

I have decided, after watching Sophie in her dance class, that she doesn't really like people watching her when she dances, sings....or anything like that. I was proven right when her dance teacher invited the parents in for a Christmas party and to watch the kids perform their X-mas dance they had been learning. Good thing I had my camera out and ready to go, because after the first minute of the song she decided she wanted to sit down in my lap! The song started and out they came, hands on hips, tapping away.....then her bottom lip started shaking, and she started crying and ran to me. She then watched the rest of the girls finish the dance, and clapped for them. We will see how she does at the recital in June, when she can't just run to me and sit in my lap. So, I think we might try gymnastics next!





No comments: