Wednesday, July 22, 2009

These Days


Things have finally settled down a bit and I find myself having actual time to enjoy both my kids! I thought the craziness would never end! So, these days I have noticed that Brody has started babbling incessantly in the mornings and he even lets out a laugh every once in a while. It melts my heart when he's crying (which he still does often) and I go in his bed to get him, and the first thing he does it grin from ear to ear at me.....how can you be mad at that? Then Sophie has decided that Peek A Boo is her favorite game, although her version is "Peeg A Goo". Still very cute though, and she's practically an echo all the time.....anything I say she says it right after me. Cute and bad at the same time, Nick said "Oh crap" yesterday, and there Sophie goes and repeats it! Obviously not knowing what she's saying, but we both looked at each other at the same time, thinking we now need to watch EVERYTHING we say! I say things have settled down, but obviously not enough for us to get any pictures of Brody...sorry. I will start doing better!



No comments: