Friday, August 7, 2009

Randomness

Since my dad (Sophie calls him Pops) has gotten a new motorcycle, Sophie has become very fascinated with motorcycles.....everywhere she goes! She calls them "cycles", and even calls my mountain bike a "cycle"!

I am getting better at taking pictures with both of the kids in it, which is quite a task since Sophie won't sit still....especially when it's with her brother!




She thought Brody was trying to tickle her! Funny!


Lastly, since Brody has acid reflux he now sleeps in this crazy yet wonderful contraption called the Tucker Sling. I knew when I got this from a friend that I had to get a picture of him sleeping in it! It helps him sleep a million times better than he ever has, it's just funny to put him in. I guess once he can unvelcro himself out of the sling, then he will sleep flat in his crib! Until then, he's stuck on this wedge.





















1 comment:

Trish said...

They're looking more and more alike as Brody gets older! That sling/wedge contraption looks like it probably is working wonders for Brody!