Friday, October 23, 2009

Almost the Big Brother

Wow, I'm not sure how much Brody weighs right now because we haven't been to the Dr. in a month or so, but we're going Monday. Anyways, Sophie has been thinking lately that she can pick up....or rather, TRY to pick up Brody and move him. So, I told her that he's too heavy, and she disagrees. The other day she wanted him to sit with her and watch Sesame Street, so I put him on her lap and they watched t.v. for about 10 minutes until she decided that he was too heavy! Her words were, "Too heaby mommy, off lap." I hope she gets it now that he really is almost her BIG brother, and that he's too heavy for her to haul around.

1 comment:

Lizzie Collum said...

He really has gotten big recently!! I know you were worried for a while! Did you go for his appointment yet?? What did he weigh?