Friday, October 23, 2009

New Things....

We got Sophie these new boots since it's actually getting cold now. And of course does she not only want to wear them with everything...she never wants to take them off! She's such a shoe fan....I have NO idea where she got that from. In this picture she was wearing shorts with a tutu over them, of course, and then her boots. I am worried once she starts picking out her own clothes!
I also ordered Sophie some playdough since they have been playing with it at church the past few Sundays. Now, I had to order it because playdough has gluten in it...good thing I did my research when Sophie first got diagnosed with Celiac Disease! So, when she plays with it at church she can't put her fingers in her mouth or anything, and she has to wash her handswith soap after playing with it, so because of all that I have never let her play with it at home. But I found a website that actually makes all GF play dough, it's called AromaDough. So, now she can enjoy playing with playdough at home, and we do it often!

No comments: