Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't Let Her Fool You

Sophie and Brody have gotten to an age where they really love to play together! It's fun to watch Sophie sucker Brody into playing a game that she wants to play, and just to hear them laugh hysterically while playing. But today I went out to my car, in the driveway, to see if Sophie had left a toy in there. When I walked out of the door Sophie and Brody were both standing there, as if they were going to wait for me. I was outside for maybe 5 minutes, and when I walked back in only Sophie was standing inside waiting for me. I just assumed that Brody had walked away to go play.....but as I was walking into the living room I saw Sophie open the bathroom door and let Brody out! She had suckered him into going into a pitch black bathroom and then she shut the door! She looks all sweet and innocent, but don't let her fool you!!

No comments: