Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the things I resort to.....

I have been so frustrated lately about my inability to get any decent pictures of my kids. So naturally, now when we go places I rarely bring a camera. We just happen to go to a park the other day, and saw a friend there. She, of course, had her camera....like a good mom! All I could think of while she was getting pictures of her kids, was "I hope she gets a picture or 2 with my kids in them!" She had this professional type camera, and yes...she got some pictures of my kids! Now I keep thinking that maybe if I had a professional kinda camera, then maybe I'd get some decent pics of my kids, or maybe that's wishful thinking. So, in them meantime i guess my plan is to always forget my camera, and hope that someone where we are will get a good pic of my kids.....the things I resort to! Here they are...





No comments: