Thursday, October 14, 2010

Going to "The Farm"

I took the kids to Dewberry Farm this week. We usually go more than once each year, once Fall starts. Being there reminded me just how fast time flies! Last time the family was there, I had Brody in a Baby Bjorn Carrier because he was so little, and Sophie was just a crazy mess running around the farm! Now, a year later, and Brody was out there running around like a crazy man, and Sophie walked around knowing exactly what she wanted to do and see. They had a great time, and Sophie continues to ask every morning, "are we going to the farm?" They each got a "baby" pumpkin, got to feed and see lots of animals, and ran around and played on things for hours! I look forward to going again on a weekend, so that Nick can see how much fun they have.

Sophie on the bridge...I swear I didn't tell her how to pose!
Crawling through the tunnel

Deciding which pumpkin is her favorite


Brody found his pumpkin, after throwing quite a few like baseballs!








No comments: