Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Milestones

Well, Sophie has reached a few new milestones these past few days. So I thought I'd send out some new pictures. She is attempting to learn how to use a fork to pick up her food, and it actually gets her to eat more....which is a plus for her! I think that's the technique that has helped her FINALLY reach the 20 pound mark. She is also wearing 18 month clothes, which has never happened with her, usually she's wearing 12 month clothes, even though she's 18 month old. Also, her swimming is improving and today she went through the whole class without crying! She actually played in the water and was laughing with the teacher, a HUGE change from even yesterday. So hopefully this is a turning point in her swimming, which reminds me, I will get more pictures and even some video up here sometime soon. Until then.......




She's such a ham!

She swims to the step now all by herself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sophie!!! I think she's had quite the past month. I seriously need to get info on this swim teacher!!! Most impressive!!!

Lizzie Collum said...

Wow! I am so impressed. She's going to be showing up all her older friends at the pool this summer! Ha!