Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow-Up

I guess I should post a follow up for all of you who were wondering how Brody's eye procedure went. At the last minute Nick decided to go, which ended up being perfect because they didn't want Sophie in the room, so I courageously decided to take her out to the waiting room to play! I would have felt bad if Nick wasn't in the room with Brody, and instead he was by himself with just a nurse for the procedure. Plus it involved needles, which I didn't know about...nor can I deal with. We heard Brody crying a little, from the waiting room, but only for about 2 minutes. The Dr. said the procedure went VERY well and that he actually didn't cry much, compared to other babies. She also said that since it went so well and it was quite easy, that if the duct got clogged again, she would do the procedure over again one more time before we have to head to the hospital to have that procedure done. Luckily everything seems fine since he's had it done, no tearing in his eye anymore, and no blocked duct so far. We just have to pray that it stays that way! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments: