Thursday, January 14, 2010

Must be a boy thing

So, I remember very clearly when our precious little girl got her first bruise. We took a picture and felt very bad that we didn't break her fall somehow! Sophie was about 13 or 14 months old when she got her first real "boo-boo."

Now, sadly, Brody already got his first bonk to the head at 7 months..and seems to consistently get a bruise every week or so! I am beginning to think that I am not paying enough attention to my poor second child! I swear everytime I turn my back on him, he's trying to crawl, but ends up in a face plant (usually on our wood floor.) But then I started to think, I don't know much about boys, so maybe we could say that it's just a boy thing, and they are rough and get a lot of bruises at an early age. Atleast that's how I justify it!
Still a happy little boy with 4 bruises on his forehead! Maybe after a few more he will learn how to really crawl!

What a sad pitiful face, it's as if I told him to look sad!

No comments: