Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a fun age

I was realizing today how nice it is to be able to leave 2 kids in the living room to play while I go do my make up or get dressed for the day. They are at the age now where they can play with the same things and Sophie actually shares with Brody. I ask her why she shares with Brody and she says "Because he's a baby!" I know there will come a day when Brody won't want to share with Sophie and there will be fighting, so I figured I should appreciate this time I have right now. The past few days I have gotten some good pictures with them both playing in the living room and sharing toys....too cute! Sophie will even bring Brody a toy if he's fussing for it and can't get to it. I know this phase won't last, since I have heard from my friends already that have 2 and they do a lot of fighting.
Brody is soooo good at sitting up now! Now he just gets frustrated when he can't move to get to the toys!
Sophie was sooo proud that she got tons of Brody's toys and pu them all within his reach.
Both kiddos playing with their new house that Grampy got them. Sophie tries to have me knock on the door so she can tell me to "come in mom," then I have to let her down and tell her that I obviously cannot fit through that hole! Brody just loves to watch Sophie play, or he chews on the doorknob......boys!


1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

They are both so cute!