Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boy Clothes

After having a baby girl and buying her all pink clothes, and pretty much everything out there for girls is cute! I always complain, complain, complain, about how unimpressed I am with boys clothes out there. It's just different going from shopping for a girl, to then shopping for a boy. But, the other day I went to Target to find a shirt for Brody to wear to a Valentine's Day party, because of course I already had Sophie's outfit. I found tons of cute shirts for boys, and now i figured that if I can't find any cute boy clothes.....I at least want to find shirts with cute sayings on them! This was Brody's V-Day shirt I picked out.

Don't ask me why he's making this funny face, lately he's always blowing air out of his mouth like he's whistling, but he was trying to do that AND smile. Looks like he got collagen in his lips!

2 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

That's a great shirt! Very stylish :)

Trish said...

Funny face or not, I love this picture of him! What a cutie!