Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Little T.V. Watchers

So, Sophie has never really watched TV, and that's been a blessing and a curse for 2 1/2 years now. She will only watch it when she's exhausted....like she has been the past few days because she hasn't been sleeping well at night, and of course there are NO naps during the day! So, the other day I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the only thing I can get her to watch) and I caught her cuddled up on the couch with a Barbie. Then I looked over at Brody, who's normally trying to pull up on anything and everything (including things that fall over on him), and I notice that he too is just mesmerized by Mickey Mouse! So, if nothing else, atleast I have 2 Mickey lovers in the house.



I think he was trying to get toys out of the basket....but was totally sidetracked by Mickey!

No comments: