Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tu-Tu

A little while ago I was thinking that I might start making tu-tu's and selling them, but I never got my act together. But this Friday, Sophie has a father-daughter dance at our church, so I was trying to find a cute outfit for her to wear then thought....I have 2 days, why not just make her a tu-tu to wear with a cute outfit! Plus, she's been asking to wear her X-mas tu tu out everyday, but it doesn't match her clothes usually, so I thought a dark pink on light pink would match most of her clothes. It was fairly easy, only took me 1 night, and turned out very cute...I even added some knots to this tu tu, to add some sass. I will have Nick take more pictures of Sophie actually wearing it on Friday night.


1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

I love it! did you use a sewing machine?